Thank you for purchasing a RASHA® product from an authorized RASHA® dealer. We take great pride in the quality, value, and performance of our products. Please follow the proper operation and maintenance procedures outlined in the accompanying technical documentation. Should you need further technical assistance, e-mail us at the address listed below.
1130 Palmyrita Ave. Ste. 320, Riverside, CA 92507
To secure the best possible service, please follow these simple steps:
• Fill out and Request a Return Authorization Number (RA#). For customers located outside of a RASHA® covered region, please contact your local distributor. Do not send a product without first securing an RA#. Do not write the RA# directly on the box. You must write it on a removable sticker, i.e., a shipping label. RA# IS ONLY VALID FOR 14 BUSINESS DAYS
• Products must be adequately packed and insured by you. Any damage during return shipment, whether due to inadequate packing, carrier mishandling or otherwise is your sole responsibility. Double-box all returns or send in original packaging and surround it with suitable packing materials, such as Styrofoam peanuts or foam.
• All return shipping must be prepaid and insured via trackable service i.e. UPS or FedEx. RASHA® will, at its own expense, return the repaired or replacement product to you provided that the return address is within the 48 contiguous United States and that the product is still under warranty (proof of purchase required. RASHA® will, in its sole discretion, select the method of shipment. RASHA® only provides return shipment within the 48 contiguous United States. Return shipment outside of these areas is your sole responsibility.
PRODUCTS NOT UNDER WARRANTY:
Please notify your RASHA® service advisor that your product is no longer under warranty when you request your RA#. Once the unit has been received, you will be contacted and advised of the cost of carrying out any repair unless the cost does not exceed $35.00 USD, in which case the repair will be performed without seeking your prior approval. Repaired unit(s) will be shipped back to you upon receipt of payment for all work performed and return freight charges. All repairs have a 90-day limited warranty, valid from the date the repaired unit is delivered to the shipping agent for return to you, on replaced parts and repair labor against defects in material and workmanship. The exclusions and limitations set forth in the original limited warranty apply to the repair warranty.
RASHA® is not responsible for any loss or damage to additional items or accessories that are sent with returned products. RASHA® is not responsible for delays in repairs or shipping.
PLEASE NOTE that it is essential that defective products reach RASHA® by no later than the last day of the applicable warranty period. Warranty claims will not be considered for products received after the expiration of the applicable warranty period.
RASHA LIMITED WARRANTY FOR UNITED STATES
A. Rasha Professional A/S. d/b/a RASHA Professional(“RASHA”) warrants this product for the periods set forth below from the date of purchase or date of manufacture*, to be free from defects in material and workmanship:
· 12 months for DMX-controllable lighting fixtures and DMX-512 controllers;
· 12 months for non-DMX lighting fixtures, fog/haze machines and non-programmable controllers;
· 6 months for laser diodes and batteries.
This limited warranty is valid only for the original purchaser, is not transferable and is only applicable to products sold within the United States. For products purchased outside the covered regions, consult the local authorized RASHA distributor as warranty policies vary from country to country.
This limited warranty is limited solely to the above, applies only for the period set for the above, and is contingent upon RASHA receiving the defective product no later than the expiration of the applicable warranty period, along with a description of the defect and the date of its discovery. Warranty claims will not be considered for products received after the expiration of the applicable warranty period. All warranty claims are judged under the terms of this limited warranty. A dated proof of purchase must accompany the returned product. Warranty claims will not be considered without a dated proof of purchase.
No agent, employee or representative of RASHA may bind RASHA to any terms or conditions beyond the scope of this limited warranty. Any provisions contained in the purchaser’s purchase order or any other purchaser document which conflict with the terms and conditions of this limited warranty or which are not expressly set forth in this limited warranty shall be of no force or effect.
B. This limited warranty excludes any defects caused by, resulting from or relating to the following:
· Parts prone to normal wear and tear including lamps, fuses, brushes, contact rings, zippers, lamp sockets and belts;
· Misuse, abuse, improper handling, tampering or attempts to repair by or on behalf of the owner or any person not authorized by RASHA;
· Damage to the product resulting from acts of God;
ie. exposure to harsh or excessively corrosive environmental conditions (whether indoors or outdoors), including, but not limited to, extreme temperatures, humidity, atmospheric conditions (including salinity or pressure), radiation (UV, infrared or nuclear), shock and conditions which exceed the product’s Ingress Protection (“IP”) rating;
· Use of the product in a manner which exceeds the applicable product specification, including, but not limited to, exposure to excessive, insufficient or other voltage conditions;
· Installation or use of the product not in accordance with the technical documentation, RASHA’s guidelines (as maybe posted on its website at www.rashaprofessional.com from time to time or otherwise designated by RASHA or applicable building and electrical codes, regulations and standards.
· Natural degradation and color shift of the LED source over the course of normal product use;
· Slight deviations in the specified values of intensity and color that do not affect the functionality of the product; and
· Use of the product not for its intended purpose.
This limited warranty shall be null and void if the original identification information on the product is missing or has been altered in any manner.
RASHA offers no warranty for any accessories, peripheral equipment or products not bearing the name RASHA or a RASHA brand, including, but not limited to, carry cases, third party wireless devices, cords, batteries, clamps, lamps and brackets (unless otherwise specifically stated). Any warranty or other claims relating to any such third party products are the sole responsibility of the manufacturer of such third party products and the purchaser must communicate directly with such third party manufacturer regarding such claims.
C. If a product fails within the warranty period and if, upon examination by RASHA, it is found to have failed for a covered cause, RASHA will, at its sole discretion, repair or replace the defective part or product or reimburse the purchaser a pro-rated portion of the purchase price based on the percentage of the warranty period still remaining as of the date that the returned product was received by RASHA. Should a replacement part or product be discontinued or unavailable, RASHA reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to substitute a comparable replacement part or product for the defective part or product. RASHA’s warranty obligation hereunder is limited solely to the repair or replacement of or reimbursement for the particular parts or products found by RASHA to have failed for a covered cause within the warranty period. In no event shall RASHA be responsible to replace or reimburse purchaser for any products or portions of a system not found by RASHA to have failed for a covered cause within the warranty period even if other products or portions of a system could not be repaired or replaced by RASHA.
D. Costs of removal, shipping to RASHA or its authorized representative and reinstallation are solely the responsibility of the purchaser. If RASHA determines that the product is covered by this limited warranty, RASHA will pay for the cost of shipping the repaired or replacement product or part to the purchaser at a location within the 48 contiguous United States through a method and timeline of its choosing. Costs of shipping repaired or replacement products or parts to any locations outside of the 48contiguous United States is the sole responsibility of the purchaser. If RASHA determines that the product is not covered by this limited warranty, the purchaser will have the option to pay for the repair (if the product can be repaired) and the purchaser shall be responsible for the cost of shipping the repaired product to the purchaser. RASHA reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to decline any repair.
E. IN NO EVENT SHALL RASHA BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, INDIRECT OR PUNITIVE LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, LOSS OF PROFITS OR REVENUES, LOSS OF USE OF THE PRODUCT OR ANY OTHER GOODS OR ASSOCIATED EQUIPMENT, DAMAGE TO ANY ASSOCIATED EQUIPMENT, COST OF CAPITAL, COST OF SUBSTITUTE PRODUCTS, FACILITIES OR SERVICES, DOWN TIME COST, INSTALLATION OR LABOR COSTS, OR CLAIMS OF THE PURCHASER’S CUSTOMERS, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT OR NEGLIGENCE, ARISING IN CONNECTION WITH THE SALE, USE OR REPAIR OF THE PRODUCT. RASHA’S MAXIMUM LIABILITY SHALL NOT, IN ANY CASE, EXCEED THE PURCHASE PRICE OF THEPRODUCT THAT GIVES RISE TO THE CLAIM.