Careers & Openings
If you’re bright, dedicated, and looking to make a difference in your career, look at Rasha Professional. We’re working on smarter, energy efficient Fixtures. In our workplaces, diversity and collaboration count. Search our job listings now. We may be looking for someone just like you!
Administrative Assistant - Apply
The Administrative Assistant position is an entry level position in our Administrative Department with opportunities for growth. The ideal candidate would have a minimum of 1 year experience as an Administrative Assistant, demonstrate excellent communication and organizational skills, be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, and have experience with Microsoft Office programs.
Answer telephones, transfer calls, take and deliver detailed messages.
Greet visitors and provide hospitality.
Perform data entry functions.
Assist with administrative duties as assigned such as filing, scanning, shredding, setting up work stations, etc.
Assist the CEO with schedule and requested tasks.
Light housekeeping duties such as emptying wastebaskets, vacuuming at the end of the day, keeping the break room tidy, etc.
Run outside errands as needed
Place supply order
Office supply inventory
Other tasks as assigned
- Manage warehouse and showroom
- Quickbooks knowledge is a plus
- REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
Must be able to work effectively in a fast-paced environment
Strong written and verbal communications skills
Professionalism is a MUST
Must be detailed oriented
Effective time management, organization, and ability to prioritize to meet deadlines
Strong independent decision making capabilities
Intermediate Skill Level- Microsoft Office Suite
Minimum 1 year experience in administrative or clerical capacity.
High School Diploma/GED plus relevant experience
Sales - Apply
We are looking for people to people, sales professionals to join our team. Successful candidates must be able to thrive in an environment that is fast paced and constantly changing. You must be an individual who is driven to maximize inbound sales inquiries into sales by demonstrating a good understanding of our services, evaluating customer needs and recommending the appropriate products, services and upgrades to ensure growth and retention of our customer base.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Identifies revenue opportunities within customers' communities through communications, programs and other activities as needed.
- Prospects, qualifies and generates sales within the company’s established dealers.
- Ensures suspect identification, planning, account qualification and needs analysis at all prospect levels.
- Telephones/email prospects to identify appropriate contacts, qualify and drive leads through the sales pipeline.
- Identifies and closes additional purchases of products and services by customers' communities.
- Works closely with Support, Community Management, Account Management and Business Development.
- Responds to requests from customers for information and gives online presentations.
- Engages in technical discussions with potential clients through demonstrations and presentations.
- Remains knowledgeable and up-to-date on changes and developments in the B2B infrastructure and e-commerce industries.
- Keeps management informed of all activity, including timely preparation of reports.
- Communication Proficiency.
- Technical Capacity.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
This position requires up to 25% travel.
Required Education and Experience
1. High school or equivalent required; college degree a plus
2. A minimum of one years in a sales or sales support role.
3. Must possess exemplary verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills, strong negotiation skills and a track record of telecommunication products is a plus.
Preferred Education and Experience
- Experience with business-to-business commerce and Internet communication software.
- Two years in customer service, public speaking or training role in a technology company.
- Outstanding telephone and customer service etiquette Strong negotiation skills
- Knowledge of Event/Stage lighting or equivalent experience preferred
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.