The recent advancements in technology have increased the popularity of nightclub partying. Apart from top-notch sound systems and modern dance floors, one of the most significant aspects that form an integral part of nightclubs is lighting. It is lighting that creates the perfect atmosphere and makes it appear more fun and exciting! However, before you choose the right lighting products, there are some specific parameters that need to be considered. Let’s take a close look at 6 such factors:
- Level of Illumination: Before choosing your lighting solution, consider the level of illumination required. For instance, if you have a band or a comedy club, the main focus will be on visibility. When it comes to using stage lights for a comedian on stage, there is a simple lighting goal, light up the comedian for others to see their facial expressions. However, if you have a nightclub with live music of the highest quality, you’ll be happy to know the market is flooded with plenty of intelligent stage lighting solutions.
- Color Effects: The level of illumination aside, the color of lighting is equally important for setting the perfect mood. It is true that a soft blue light may turn out to be perfect for lighting up a live jazz. On the other hand, hot reds work perfectly for rock bands. Apart from offering the basic colors, modern day LED lights also help make excellent color combinations by properly adjusting the amount of red, blue, and green.
- Lights for Creating Energy: To ensure a high level of energy and create the perfect ambience, it is important to get hold of the fastest fixtures. Modern-day moving lights are perfect for creating an exciting atmosphere.
- Lighting Angles: To ensure the perfect setting, one significant consideration is the lighting angle. For instance, if you wish to light up a single performer, pin spot lights serve as the perfect option. Pin spot lights are, in fact, stunning and help the centrepiece pop. In fact, wireless LED lights, Par Cans, and Pin Spots are equally helpful for creating the perfect lighting angles.
- Lighting Effects: Advanced LED lights are a great way to create superior lighting effects. Dimmers are integrated with advanced features that help make the stage lights fade in and out between songs or sets. Similarly, lasers and foggers assist in setting up the perfect mood and can be used to light up any band.
- Video effects: Nightclub patrons and bar-goers appreciate dazzling visuals that perfectly complement the music. With the advent of new technology, most advanced nightclubs have switched to using large LED video display screens to ‘wow’ the audience. Visual entertainment helps to keep the patrons engaged, thereby raising the energy levels and excitement at such venues.
A Note of Advice: Irrespective of the type of lights you choose, one significant factor to consider is safety. It is never safe to place hot lights near customers. Therefore, you need to make sure that your par cans and pin spots are mounted adequately.
Lights are perfect for creating energy and keeping the pallet fresh and exciting for an all night long party. While buying lights for nightclubs, make sure that they are easily movable and lightweight. So, grab your perfect pick and quickly transform the ambience of your nightclub.